And now that I'm headed back to the work force, I'm already dreaming of tailored styles, perfect for the fall transitional time. My favorite brands are beginning to introduce their fall fashion and below is what I'm craving.
Only problem, don't know if a financial company can handle the amount of pinks, prints and prep that I love. So maybe I'll try to tone it down just a bit this season. While I'm at work at least.
Let's start from the bottom up, here are some shoes I'm sure you'll fall for too...
1. Tory Burch Kendra Raffia Pump $350
2. Tory Burch Bristol Bootie $395
3. Piperlime Brettly by Nine West $139
4. Piperlime Slicker by Wanted $89
5. Kate Spade Kalle Wedge $298
6. Target Merona Meg Chunky Heel Pump $29.99
My favorite office style is a tailored wide leg or flare trouser with some great pumps and an even better top and blazer. A slim fit ankle pant will also do! Here's a few great pants your legs are sure to love...
1. J.Crew Andie Chino with Tuxedo Stripe
2. Tommy Hilfiger, Flare Leg Trouser at Macys $21.00 (on sale)
3. Express Studio Stretch Wide Waistband Flare Editor Pant $79.90
Now let's top it all off with some great shirts and jackets...
1. J.Crew Fall/Holiday 2013 05840 Pre-Order
2. Anthropologie Mixed Moto Jacket $348
PS: I love the dress here too - Anthropologie Strata Dress $198
3. Elizabeth McKay McKay Blouse at Tuckernuck $175
4. Devon Bayer Blair Liberty Ruffle Blouse at Tuckernuck $198
A top or blazer may not always cut it, so here's some cozy sweaters too...
1. J.Crew Tipped Silk Collar Shirt $75
2. Anthropologie Glimmered Tweed Jacket $148
3. Cortland Park Cashmere Travel Wrap at Tuckernuck $375
4. J.Crew Tweed-Front Tee in Black $75
5. Anthropologie Crescendo Stripe Cowlneck $98
6. Anthropologie Aida Cowlneck $78
7. Anthropologie Navona Cardigan $138
And because I can't imagine life without dresses...
1. Anthropologie Overtone Peplum Dress $158
2. Ok so this is technically a skirt, but I couldn't leave it out: Anthropologie Embroidered Fiore Pencil Skirt $148
3. Elizabeth McKay Scotland Dress Tipped $285
4. Anthropologie Embroidered Ombra Shift $198
5. J.Crew Fall/Holiday 2013 06834 Pre-Order
Really, in the end, I can't deny the real truth.
I just want to look like Olivia Pope, every, single, day.
The gloves. Oh the gloves kill me. And the jackets are just out of this world!
I'll keep dreaming over this TV wardrobe and you keep me posted if you find anything Olivia-worthy (and wallet friendly)!