My most favorite time of the year is here - Carolina Cup!! This will be the first time in seven years that I haven't attended the iconic horse race in my husband's home town of Camden, SC. It's even where I met Ryan six years ago, right there on that muddy field.
1. Flamingo & Pineapple Tervis Tumbler - Ya gotta have somethin' to sip ya mint juleps out of all day at the Cup and this pretty little tumbler is the perfect vessel! Pop a straw in there and you're golden, not to mention how cute is this new pattern?!
2. Tory Burch Leather Phone Wallet - I'm in LOVE with the Juniper Berry blue on this wallet which is perfect for Cup with the wrist strap and room for your iPhone.
3. Vineyard Vines Straw Pom Hat - Now y'all know no horse race would be complete without a big 'ol hat and I am just a lovin' this pom pom straw number from Vineyard Vines. I think it will be perfect for beach and pool trips this summer too!
4. Ban.do Glitter Backup Charger - Guaranteed, your phone IS going to die at the Cup because everyone is trying to use theirs as well, so a backup charger is a must and I'm loving this glitter pattern!
5. Classic Jack Rogers Sandal in Platinum - The go-to shoe of the Carolina Cup, I love the Platinum version because its a mix of gold and silver and matches everything. Although, I will say you should not wear a new pair, its rather muddy out in the field.
Now, here's the hard part, what Lilly would you choose?
Here are my top three favorites for Cup this year. I always like to go for a punchy, brightly colored dress for this event and make sure its a good one for Easter as well.
6. Mila Lace Detail Shift - I feel like the detail doesn't come through as well via computer, but zoom in and you'll see how gorgeous it really is up close!
7. Raegan Fit and Flare Dress - I am obsessed with fit and flare dresses and the First Impression print is one of my favorites (see my About page) and I love how they brought it back in yellow.
8. Darcelle Full Skirt Party Dress - This dress has an overlay that flounces out at the bottom and I think its just perfectly feminine!
Tell me in the comments which you would choose, maybe one of these will be my post-baby summer gift to myself :).
I couldn't help but go down memory lane for a minute too... and from the first time I met Ryan, to the most recent Cup, I sure am going to miss it! But oh how we have something big to look forward to this year!!
PS: Did you SEE the amazing look book that Target has up for their Lilly collection?! See my picks in this post.