How about a little double posting on this here Friday?! Don't forget to check out my 5 on Friday post, but I also couldn't help but share in the Tory Burch Spring Event where you can get up to 30% off with CODE: BLOOM. Pretty stellar %age off for some TB if you ask me.
Here's what I'm eyeing and what I already own and suggest every gal have in their closet. You can click the links below, or scroll to the bottom to shop this post. Enjoy!
1. I may have bought this cross-body bag during the Shopbop sale, but I'm in desperate need of a new wallet and love that this is a wallet and a cross-body. This light purple color called Orchid is my favorite, but there are three other colors as well (including a really pretty pink).
2. I wear my Jacks to the beach and it wears them out, so I'm going to spring for these to wear in the sand, pool and out and about for summers to come.
3. These are my daily wear earrings, I couldn't live without them! They also come in rose gold which I was tempted to get.
4. You can't tell from the photo but this perfect summer dress is worn off the shoulder, which you guys saw I love here. I'm thinking it would be fun for all the summer brides out there to wear to showers, etc.!
5. I have these wedges in black and LOVE this color called Nutria. I wear them multiple times a week to work.
6. These are probably going to sell out fast you guys. I would have scooped them up if I hadn't just ordered a new pair of monogrammed Jacks during their sale.
7. This is my big wish list item and would be the perfect Mother's Day gift (hint, hint ;)). If I was still in the market for a baby bag, I would choose this as a funky option!