4. What kind of phone case do you have?
As a stocking stuffer for Christmas, I got an emerald green Gigi New York case engraved with my initials. I love it, but am a little sad the gold edge is wearing off on the front already (shown with my favorite rose gold Kate Spade wallet, similar here).
6. Lipgloss or Lipstick?
7. What is your favorite thing to do to relax after a long day?
Now I just have pedicures on the brain :). I also love to simply catch up on personal emails and blogs which seems like such a luxury these days while we’re in baby prep mode.
House of Cards! Being a SC native, its always fun to see familiar SC landmarks and mentions in shows like this.
11. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Capturing my thoughts and the community!
Now I nominate…
Emily In Alaska
Here are your questions ladies:
1. Why did you decide to blog?
2. What keeps you motivated to blog when life gets crazy?
3. Do family and some friends think you’re crazy for having a blog? How do you combat this?
4. What’s your biggest blogging goal this year?
5. Where are you traveling this summer?
6. What one piece are you hoping to add to your wardrobe in the next month?
7. What’s your favorite grab-and-go healthy snack?
8. Favorite lip gloss?
9. What Pinterest find have you tried and it really worked?
10. Books or TV shows?
11. Which book or show are you going to pick up next?
I can’t wait to read the answers to the above should these gals decide to participate! Happy blogging y’all!